Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Ready 24 Hours for any Property Emergency
Our amazing team of restoration and cleanup professionals are minutes away from the Yukon, Bethany, Piedmont, Mustang and West Metro Oklahoma City areas. As the trusted leader in the restoration industry we can handle property disasters from fires, flooding, and mold infestation, in addition to proactive sanitizing to prevent the spread of emerging viral pathogens.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
When it comes to any type of property being overtaken by fire and smoke damage, we’re available 24/7 to take your call and get started on your home or business, repairing and remediating the damage from flames, smoke and water. We are IICRC-certified fire remediation professionals. We are ready to start the fire damage cleanup and restoration process.. from board-up to repairs.
Mold Inspection, Remediation Removal Services
Awareness about mold growth has increased as homes and businesses have become better educated on the potential health risks of mold exposure. SERVPRO of West Oklahoma City uses the most advanced mold remediation equipment, technology, and established processes needed to identify mold problems.. We then come in and clean and restore the environment inhabited and take measures to prevent the problem from reoccurring. We work with your property insurance company. Estimates are always free.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (405) 265-7299
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Oklahoma City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.